One Plus 6 VZW

So I know that the Oneplus phones are not licensed for use with Verizon. But it does have almost all of the necessary bands in order for it to function -- Its only missing band 13. 

If I put my verizon sim in the phone, would it work? Sans the band 13 its technically possible. Would it say no service or would it just be spotty in areas where 13 are used?

I'm so tired of crappy development from Google on the pixel phones. Im at the point where I would buy a Surface phone if one existed just to get away from these Crap Google, Samsung, HTC, Apple phones. 

I've had every GOOGLE phone since the original Nexus One. When the Pixels were new, they were fast. But that quickly changes and they soon become slow, hot and buggy. Google doesn't really seem to care about nurturing its products into their life cycle -- Its just a quick ship and forget mentality (this has gotten much worse after the 6P)...  Especially the camera and battery life.  Its unfortunate because this used to be a cornerstone of the Nexus project...  The last samsung I personally owned was the S3 and it was even worse. 

As to your other question, how do you think I know about band 13 if i didn't complete a simple google search?!? Of course I did a google search... I know its not supported -- that wasn't the question. I was asking if it would work in ANY capacity. Some phones (Pixel) are only listed as supported on certain carriers (VZW) but as Tmobile clearly exploited, they work on other networks. 

2 hours ago, elliott35 said:

I've had every GOOGLE phone since the original Nexus One. When the Pixels were new, they were fast. But that quickly changes and they soon become slow, hot and buggy. Google doesn't really seem to care about nurturing its products into their life cycle -- Its just a quick ship and forget mentality (this has gotten much worse after the 6P)...  Especially the camera and battery life.  Its unfortunate because this used to be a cornerstone of the Nexus project...  The last samsung I personally owned was the S3 and it was even worse. 

As to your other question, how do you think I know about band 13 if i didn't complete a simple google search?!? Of course I did a google search... I know its not supported -- that wasn't the question. I was asking if it would work in ANY capacity. Some phones (Pixel) are only listed as supported on certain carriers (VZW) but as Tmobile clearly exploited, they work on other networks. 

Using a phone without band 13 on Verizon is like driving a car with a missing wheel... whether or not activation works, you might as well not bother.  It's the single most important LTE band on the network, and without it your coverage would frequently be terrible or non-existent.

Also: welcome to the wonderful world of Android phones, where it's usually a choice of which crappy practice you're willing to endure.  I'd still get a Pixel since they still offer timely OS updates, but it doesn't seem like there's such a thing as a perfect Android vendor.