When I plugged in a HDMI cable, my GPU stopped working. Help Please

Hello everyone, so I have a gigabyte geforce gtx 1070 windforce oc edition and today when I was plugging in an hdmi cable, the graphics card just stopped working. I have another monitor that was already plugged into through the dvi port. I have tried restarting the pc, taking out the graphics card and putting it back in, and unplugging and plugging in cables and nothing has worked. When I go into the bios, it says that nothing is in the PCI slot. If anyone could help me with this it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Does your CPU have integrated graphics, if it does then take out the graphics card, boot into your OS and update the drivers.

When I boot the fans do not spin. I do have integrated graphics and I get into windows but When I try to update my drivers, it says it can't because there is no gpu in. I do have another pci slot but my card is like a centimeter too long to fit, I'm trying to find a solution to that right now. I think I might have another card but I'm not sure if it is compatible 

So I put in another graphics card and it works

RMA

gg Gigabyte 1070 gg

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB

3 hours ago, Andydandyfiddy said:

Not even in the BOIS or anything

When even the bois aren't there, you know it's time for an RMA...

it's time