White Screen after Windows 10 update 1803

Go to solution Solved by Nocte,

Is there anything you can scroll down (e.g. textbox) that activate the Accept button after you reach the bottom of it?

You will be able to disable whatever you accept anyway if they did not change anything. 

After the install of windows 10 update 1803 my dads pc got a problem after log in with his user (by typing his password).
He is prompted to decide on whether to accept or decline some new options for windows 10 starting with "use speech recognition" option.
The problem is that the UI is missing (blue screen with buttons) and it just shows a white screen with black text and only with an accept button as an option that doesn't even work when clicked. (see photos)

I tried restarting but it prompted to the same screen after log in.

Do you have any ideas?
Has this happened to any of you?

IMG_20180516_204427.jpg

IMG_20180516_204435.jpg

IMG_20180516_204450.jpg

Is there anything you can scroll down (e.g. textbox) that activate the Accept button after you reach the bottom of it?

You will be able to disable whatever you accept anyway if they did not change anything. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

The accept button is displayed after I scroll all the way down see picture 1 (before scroll), and picture 2 (after scroll), so no.
But, you helped me a lot because when I double click on the text describing the feature, the button is then activated and I can accept it! :D
I did the same thing for all the features and it opened just fine! Thanks!