Computer crashing randomly with weird blue Screen

UPDATE: I took a 4gb stick of ram from my school to see if it would work fine, and my computer still crashed, so I updated windows and put my 8gb stick back in for 12gb and my computer didn't crash, but I could have just not had enough time to test it because I had to give the 4gb stick back to my school.

But now I have been on my computer for 5 hours switching between games and it is yet to crash, I would normally crash multiple times in an hour  if I were gaming but I guess the windows update fixed it, or my computer got over its faze or something, anyway thanks for the help everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My computer randomly freezes, causing the audio to loop and showing me the screen linked in my picture in my main monitor and causing the other monitors to go black. It gives me the same screen each time with a little of what I was doing before the crash being shown in the background. There isn't any set program or thing that I'm doing when it crashes, and it even crashes when I simply let my computer sit to download updates without even having the screen on.

Previously my computer would crash with a memory error, but since I bought another motherboard I have only been getting the same screen. I had the bios updated on my old motherboard and I just updated my new motherboard to the newest bios yesterday but it didn't seem to help any. I have run memtester and have not seen any bad results. I tried to upload my crash dump but the computer doesn't seem to make one when it crashes, and I went through event viewer and didn't see any detailed crash report.

I think the problem might be my ram or CPU, but I don't really have the money right now to replace them especially with the market how it is, so I was hoping someone has the magic fix.

CPU

AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor

CPU Cooler

Cooler Master - Hyper TX3 54.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard

ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard

Memory

Crucial - Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Storage

Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Western Digital - Caviar Green 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive

Hitachi - Ultrastar 7K3000 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

GPU

EVGA - GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card

Case

Fractal Design - Define Mini C MicroATX Mid Tower Case

SeaSonic - 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

OS

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Crash.jpg

Do you have the newest drivers for everything? How old is the hard drive? Why so many hard drives?

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

Do you happen to have another graphics card you can use to test to see if this happens?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

7 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Do you happen to have another graphics card you can use to test to see if this happens?

Yea I got a old HD 5550 that I can use, Ill try that next time it crashes

9 minutes ago, Fixinit1 said:

Do you have the newest drivers for everything? How old is the hard drive? Why so many hard drives?

Yea I got good drives, Idk how old the 2tb is because i bought it off reddit, and when i realized it was 5400 rpm and it kept taking years to load into games I just bought a refurbished 3tb drive, but I've only had that one for a few days

1 minute ago, OgbuluHouse said:

Yea I got a old HD 5550 that I can use, Ill try that next time it crashes

Oh while your at it, install CrystalDiskInfo and check your drive health. 

https://crystalmark.info/en/software/crystaldiskinfo/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just now, OgbuluHouse said:

I don't know how to tell if these numbers are good or not for what they are but here are the crystal mark results

You installed the wrong program, CrystalDiskInfo not CrystalDiskMark.

https://osdn.net/projects/crystaldiskinfo/downloads/69241/CrystalDiskInfo7_6_0Shizuku.exe/

CrystalDiskInfo provides drive health information and reads Smart Data. CrystalDiskMark(what you downloaded) is a drive benchmarking program for testing drive speeds.

1 hour ago, MyInnerFred said:

You installed the wrong program, CrystalDiskInfo not CrystalDiskMark.

https://osdn.net/projects/crystaldiskinfo/downloads/69241/CrystalDiskInfo7_6_0Shizuku.exe/

CrystalDiskInfo provides drive health information and reads Smart Data. CrystalDiskMark(what you downloaded) is a drive benchmarking program for testing drive speeds.

That Makes more sense, the site is just a little confusing.

I tried my other graphics card and I got memory management error instead of the usual glitched screen.

CrystalDiskInfo says my 120GB and 3Tb are good but it says caution for my 2tb, I think im just going to stop using my 2tb anyway so i guess everything is good there

9 minutes ago, OgbuluHouse said:

That Makes more sense, the site is just a little confusing.

I tried my other graphics card and I got memory management error instead of the usual glitched screen.

CrystalDiskInfo says my 120GB and 3Tb are good but it says caution for my 2tb, I think im just going to stop using my 2tb anyway so i guess everything is good there

Memory Management Error? Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool see if anything comes up, might want to run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool as well.

Run Command Prompt as a admin and type in sfc/scannow

Edit: oh and like Shobyte said, check your event viewer and see what the critical events are.

20 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Memory Management Error? Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool see if anything comes up, might want to run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool as well.

Edit: oh and like Shobyte said, check your event viewer and see what the critical events are.

I'm running the scan and I will do the memory diagnostic after, but here is the xml dump for the last crash I had and it's the same for most of the other critical events

- <System>
  <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
  <EventID>41</EventID>
  <Version>6</Version>
  <Level>1</Level>
  <Task>63</Task>
  <Opcode>0</Opcode>
  <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-05-13T21:32:55.516890900Z" />
  <EventRecordID>25996</EventRecordID>
  <Correlation />
  <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
  <Channel>System</Channel>
  <Computer>DESKTOP-TV397LU</Computer>
  <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data Name="BugcheckCode">26</Data>
  <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x3f</Data>
  <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
  <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
  <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
  <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
  <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
  <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
  <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
  <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
  <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">1</Data>
  <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
  <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
  <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
  </EventData>
  </Event>

51 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Both the scannow and windows memory diagnostic tool came up with nothing

I think I will borrow some ram and see if I keep crashing tomorrow

Edited by OgbuluHouse

27 minutes ago, OgbuluHouse said:

Both the scannow and windows memory diagnostic tool came up with nothing

I think I will borrow some ram and see if I keep crashing tomorrow

Have you tried running the ram one stick at a time while testing for stability yet? 

9 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Have you tried running the ram one stick at a time while testing for stability yet? 

Only got one stick, don't worry though Imma steal a stick of ram from school and test it

UPDATE: I took a 4gb stick of ram from my school to see if it would work fine, and my computer still crashed, so I updated windows and put my 8gb stick back in for 12gb and my computer didn't crash, but I could have just not had enough time to test it because I had to give the 4gb stick back to my school.

But now I have been on my computer for 5 hours switching between games and it is yet to crash, I would normally crash multiple times in an hour  if I were gaming but I guess the windows update fixed it, or my computer got over its faze or something, anyway thanks for the help everyone!