How do I remove a Custom Recovery Menu?

So I had this problem with my Chinese phone. It's permanently locked until I receive a message that I can no longer receive as the phone number I used to register is no longer available. There's no other way to finish the Phone initial setup without that message and I can't receive it. Thankfully though, some Chinese bloatware allowed me to access the webbrowser from whee I installed Aptoide and later on a Launcher to be able to use the phone, and found out that opening and then closing Discord somehow glitches the setup past the Code Verification part 1 time out of 10 per say. The problem with this is if I'll ever need to format this Device again I might not be able to bypass the Verification Step, so I figured I'd install a custom ROM. The problem is that the device has a Custom Recovery menu since the latest update kicked in. I have no idea how to remove it since I never found myself in this situation before. It only allows me to Update the Device (blocks any Unofficial ROM and older version of the current ROM) and to restart it.

Notes:

- There's no known way to Root this device, last time I tried I killed it permanently ad had to request a replacement.

- The Device model is LeEco le2 pro x620 and is currently running a Custom version of Android 6.0.

- Google Apps refuse to work even after Installing all the required Frameworks and Google Services, this is also why I want to flash in a Custom ROM.