Random Black Screen Crashes on new(ish) build

Hi all. I am getting random black screen crashes on my new build. 

• OS - Windows 10 64bit , updated, fresh install
  • AMD Ryzen 2600x (new), at stock
  • MSI GTX 1070 Gaming Z (brought over from old system, was working fine prior)
  • ASUS X470 ROG Strix Gaming F (new), latest bios 4011
  • Corsair RM850i (new)
  • G.Skill Trident Z 2x 8GB F4-3200C16-8GTZR (new). This kit is listed as compatible by ASUS
  • Boot SSD - Samsung 950Pro 256gb NVME (old), SSD RAID 0 - 2x 240gb Kingston SSD UV400 (both new), Storage - 2TB WD Black (new)
  • Wifi - Asus AC68 PCI-E (old)
  • Cooling - NZXT Krazen X62 (new)
  • Fans - Corsair LL120 x 3 - via lighting node (new)

So the PC randomly black screen crashes can be after an hour of use or longer, sometimes it can be on for up to 14 hours straight before crashing. It doesn't seem to be particular program or activity that causes it to die. Sometimes it is able to reboot itself other times I need to cycle the PSU to get it to reboot. It can happen when idle or under stress.

It has been able to last through an AIDA64 CPU and RAM stress for ~7 hrs. Memtest passed both the RAM sticks.

Here's what I have tried:

- I have reinstalled all the drivers using the latest versions.

- I initially thought it was my old PSU (RM-750X, bit over yr old) so I replaced that with the current one.

- I can't see any dodgy looking capacitors on the motherboard

- Checked all psu connections

- Checked all board connections

- turned off motherboard features like performance enhancement etc

Now I'm trying to see if running the RAM at 3000MHz instead of at 3200 with XMP will help. 

Other stuff I am considering trying:

- using stock PSU cables - I figure the problem would be worse if it was the cablemod cables, I also tested the new PSU and cablemod cables together using a PSU tester and they passed.

- trying a single RAM stick

- clean windows install, last resort as I am in the middle of a lot of work

Any advice on diagnosing or fixing would be appreciated. I attached perfmon report. The crashes never generate any logs and there hasn't been a single BSOD.

Thanks

130518 1115PM.html

All sorted. Tried running each stick of RAM individually. Found out one was crashing pretty consistently under load and the other was fine. Getting them swapped hopefully that sorts it out.

Nope.  I was wrong. Still going on with both sticks individually. Have tried reseating the cpu. Gonna try a format and clean install then swapping power cables. If that all fails looks like the mobo needs to be swapped.