rgb Keyboard for under $70

Lilninjsways

i need a rgb keyboard that has something like Razers Synapsys (or however its spelled ?) i would love to have it  $70 or under i cant go any higher unless its like $1 higher haha 

Thanks for helping! :)

MY MAIN BUILD AT FATHERS HOUSE!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard

RAM: 32gb ddr3

Hard Drive:  Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case: Rosewill TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Case

Network Adapter:  TP-Link TL-WN781ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

Monitor:  Asus VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor

Keyboard:  Thermaltake CHALLENGER PRIME Wired Gaming Keyboard

Mouse:  MSI Interceptor DS B1 Wired Optical Mouse

Speakers: Logitech Z200 0W 2ch Speakers

You won't be able to get a mechanical one unless it's an off brand that won't let you change the key color. If you can settle for membrane, check this out.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Corsair K55 but it's not mechanical.

But unlike suggested above and from you, OP, I would not buy Razer peripherals. They tend to break in weeks. Speaking from reviews and experience.

Have a look on these Keyboards

Razer Cynosa Chroma - Multi-color Membrane Gaming Keyboard

Cooler Master Devastator Gaming 3 keyboard and Mouse combo with 7 Colour LED Backlit Option  (Only Blue)

Logitech Prodigy G213 Gaming Keyboard

hey i found one full mechanical and key color customization if you can go 5 bucks over here

it also has a wrist wrest and some double injection keycaps

$50 for this. Its got 6-zone RGB lighting (NOT PER KEY RGB) and its a membrane keyboard. Just thought i'd throw that out there.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129060&cm_re=masterkeys_lite-_-23-129-060-_-Product

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games