Are these good parts for a home server?

Are these good parts for a home server?  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bgrMbX First I meant to go with an i3 6100 or a i5 3570, but the i5 is't available anymore and I figured if I want to do multiple stuff at once or something the i3 may not be enough. And also if I ever plan to sell the server for whatever reason (for example as a gaming PC) Then I would just need a GPU and that's it.

Next I will explain why I chose these parts

CPU: I'm not really sure about this part, because I'm not sure if its too much for my needs or too little.

PSU: It's modular, so no unnecessary cables lying around in the case, and it's 80+ gold

SSD: I think I was told in my previous post that I won't need an SSD, but I kinda want to include one just for the fast boot up times. Of course if it's completely unnecessary, I will remove it.

GPU: I just chose this because the 1600 doesn't have integrated graphics. (i'm not really sure yet though which CPU/APU I should go with)

CASE: I chose this because I have built a gaming PC in one of these before, it seems to have a good airflow, it has 3x 3,5" bays and 3x 2,5 bays and It's easy to install them both. Also it comes with a one fan. (I have two extra fans that I can use for intake)

RAM: I will just use this RAM because I have it already and I'm not using it for anything at the moment. I will get another 8 GB later if 8 GB won't be enough)

HDDs: I have one (i think Toshiba) HDD lying around doing nothing so I will just use that. ( won't put anything important on it, in case it breaks)

Then I chose this WD Red Pro 2TB for all the important stuff. (would a WD Red (non pro) also be good? or should I just get the Red Pro?)

MOBO: I chose this for mainly two reasons: It looks cool so just in case I ever want to sell the server as a gaming PC or something it will attract more people, it has 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (I may actually change it for MSI B350 PC MATE, it has 4x SATA 6Gb/s, but I think that will be enough since the case only has 3x 3,5" bays anyways)

WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WITH THE SERVER

Current plan is to use it for file storage and hosting a Minecraft server for 2-30 people. The server would have plugins and mods (worldedit, essentials, vehicle mods)

And in the future I may start hosting a website, setting up a VPN and use it for media streaming. 

Feel free to give any suggestions / recommendations on what I should change, remove, add, etc... :)

Thank you for any help!

Get a 3rd or 4th gen i5, and get 16GB of ram if it is a game server. Don't go for anything higher than 4th gen CPU's, as they require DDR4 ram and for a NAS, its not worth it.

hi.

I suggest getting an i5 2500, or go to a xeon such as a x3430. They will perform moderately, but it is a cheap platform and should handle it. The 2500(non-k) can be found for around $30-$40 USD, but the xeon can be bought for $7 USD off aliexpress. Take that, get something like a GT710, 750ti or GT1030 to use as graphics, and get 16GB of ram. The motherboard should have enough ports for the amount of drives your having.

hi.

CPU: Xeon X3430 - 4 Cores 4 Threads - $7 USD

Cheap Motherboard (Not the best): eBay Generic Motherboard - $48 USD

Other choice (More reliable): eBay Intel Motherboard - $78 USD

CPU Cooler: Deepcool cooler - $22 USD

RAM: HP DDR3 1333MHz - $55 USD

GPU: Some Gigabyte card - $22 USD

I am assuming you already have a power supply and case, so you can buy these and make your home server!

hi.

Agreed with the used parts comment. Most NAS/Server options don't need anything fancy and older parts are both cheaper and generally have better compatibility. Also DDR3 is cheap and you can generally get a lot of it for the money pretty easily