LTT Forum App

Go to solution Solved by iamdarkyoshi,

Its been asked many times now. 

This post is a question to LTT forum admins, moderators and general population of this super cool Community. Why aren't we in an app yet?? Hasn't apps already took over websites and blogposts?? Why is the LTT forum still only online?? I searched this topic before posting this and many things came up. even though i didn't understand all of it, I know one thing, Any website is optimizable to mobile. and LTT does a great job in mobile version too.

Isn't making a browser app which is pretty streight forward, setting the forum home page as the default homepage and removing everything in UI including address bar,options,tabs or just putting the webpage full screen view all the time and allowing it to stay in background as UC browser does and push notifications a viable idea?? Atleast as a start, someone do it and give the reins to LTT:)

Full disclosure, I have no idea if the things i am suggesting is even doable or not. only a professional Android or IOS app maker can say it. Openions welcome.

@LinusTech @colonel_mortis @0ld_Chicken @Slick @Ghost @Dim