Lagging laptop

Inaba

image.thumb.png.56c64e60f7461f0c11dd18a2ff6e917b.pngHere is the spec of my laptop
I just reset this a while ago and i found out that i cant update any software and after watching videos i notice that it start to freeze constantly the only thing that i can do is to press the start button and open it again
It never happened before and i don't have time to do every single time. And every time i switch stab it freeze completely the mouse is still working and the sound but i cant click any program at all I would appreciate it if you can help me to fix this >.O

How did you reset it and why? Try with clean install of Windows. DON'T install GeForce Experience unless you absolutely need it for something. Worst case scenario is that drive is broken, but i think fresh install with right drivers will fix it. Also, if you have disabled pagefile, enable that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

First of all, try restarting your GPU driver. Win+Ctrl+Shift+B . If it doesn't work, try to reinstall drivers (if that's possible) . Worst case scenario, it's either OS or hardware, but i really doubt that it's GPU tho.