Display and videos application issues

1.Ok so I updated my laptop to the new windows 10 update and my video player has blue lines across the bottom part of the video and it is not a gpu issuse it’s the application can someone help me?

2. Ok so I turn my monitor to rgb setting this it goes way off color and I can’t fix it at all can someone help me 

548377C2-CD2A-4F6F-A0C4-48CA682E2DF0.jpeg

BD12ECBB-F40E-4EE7-A3C9-0A3C82AB92D7.jpeg

Please give us some more info.

Have you re-installed the drivers?

What program seems to be causing issues?

What happens to trigger this issue?

Does this issue stop when you switch ports/use a new monitor?

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

1 minute ago, DaJakerBoss said:

I actually have reinstalled the drivers because it was acting up and I was using the movie & tv app from windows 10

and now my battery is not charging on the docking station nor the charger 

9 minutes ago, DaJakerBoss said:

Update the video issue is fix idk how but now my battery is not charging

24 minutes ago, Kingdomkey said:

Update the video issue is fix idk how but now my battery is not charging

Unplug the battery and plug it back in and see.

If not, drain it until it dies and charge it back up

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

12 hours ago, DaJakerBoss said:

Unplug the battery and plug it back in and see.

If not, drain it until it dies and charge it back up

Ok so I was trying to drain it’s batt but it taking to long and it was on 82%. I was using cinebench to make it go down but when I put in the docking station and went to bed and then I wake up to turn it on and it’s at 100% again idk how that was possible and when I take it off the docking station I let it run for a bit to make the battery to go down and then I put it back on the docking station and it still says not charging 

38 minutes ago, Kingdomkey said:

Ok so I was trying to drain it’s batt but it taking to long and it was on 82%. I was using cinebench to make it go down but when I put in the docking station and went to bed and then I wake up to turn it on and it’s at 100% again idk how that was possible and when I take it off the docking station I let it run for a bit to make the battery to go down and then I put it back on the docking station and it still says not charging 

No you have to drain the battery all the way

Won't it charge on the docking station?

Leave it on a counter or something running cinebench like you were and just grab a cup of coffee