Cheapest 1440p monitor?

old reece frost

dont buy a cheap 1440p monitor

it has bad colour reproduction, and generaly badly made because, well, they're cheap...

go 1080 or buy a good 1440p monitor

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

it has bad colour reproduction, and generaly badly made because, well, they're cheap...

Not really, most 1440p monitors are IPS and are great once calibrated.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Your cheapest options is probably one of the Korean monitors. 

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Not really, most 1440p monitors are IPS and are great once calibrated.

he asked cheapest, so that are the disadvantages of the cheapest

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

he asked cheapest, so that are the disadvantages of the cheapest

But there are no TN 1440p monitors widely available, all of them are either IPS or PLS and have great colour, even the "cheapest" ones.

Personal Rig

Your cheapest options is probably one of the Korean monitors. 

this

The Korean panels are bloody brilliant, i personally think you should take that back.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Yeah, have a look on Logan's channel; he has reviews of most of them, just search 1440p on his channel.

They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

No problem mate, happy buying.