Needs suggestions

Go to solution Solved by CapitalistVN,

You mean 4 USB 2.0 headers? No modern motherboards now would have that many headers. You will need a NZXT USB 2.0 hub for it

So i bought 6 LL140 fans and i have a corsair h115i AIO so im using the 6 fans for my case which is a h500p but my current mother board Z370 killer SLI does not have enough pwm fan connectors and enough usb hubs on the board for both my AIO which uses 2 and I need another 2 for the LL140 fans, so could you guys suggest any boards with atleast 6 pwm fan connectors and atleast 4 usb connectors on the motherboard my price range is anything except the MSI godlike that thing is waaaaay too much. Thanks 

You mean 4 USB 2.0 headers? No modern motherboards now would have that many headers. You will need a NZXT USB 2.0 hub for it

1 hour ago, CapitalistVN said:

I mean those pins on the motherboard that you can connect usb 2.0 cables to like what the AIO uses, im sorry i have no clue what they are called, I know what they are they have 9 pins and one blank spot and old cases with 2.0 usb used to have cables that ran to the front but yeah i need like 4 of them to connect the AIO and the lighting node and things for the fans plus i need at least 6 pwm for 6 fans also ill look for that nzxt hub

On 03/05/2018 at 1:38 PM, CapitalistVN said:

Hey thanks for the info about the NZXT usb hub, i ordered one it was exactly what i needed and i realised if usb hubs existed pwm hubs also probably do and i found one so i ordered them both