Private Internet Access VPN

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this topic, however, I wanted to know if anyone here is using PIA? I just sign up yesterday after watching LTT sponsor and I am having some issues I sent a ticket to PIA to see if they can help before I decided to cancel my subscription. I notice a huge decrease in my internet speeds. Also sensitive websites like banking etc.. are not displaying the website or not loading at all. I would have to disconnect my VPN in order to use some websites and regain my internet speeds. I don't know what to do until I hear back from PIA with my issues. But I wanted to know if others are experiencing any issues related to mine? If anyone knows what I can try to fix the issues would be appreciated. I never used a VPN before but I hear its great to have for privacy concerns.  

Loss of speed is due to your connection being routed through another server. If you have selected server in location which makes connection take an additional trip, that will result in loss of speed. Which might also be why sites aren't loading. But that part I can't say for sure, I haven't used paid VPN's, only simple proxy's.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv