Gigabyte Z97X SOC only 1 PCIe slot of 4 working

I recently bought a GTX 650 to go alongside my GTX 1070 for NVENC encoding, but only one PCIe slot is working I haven't had this problem in the past. I have tried both cards together and alone in all slots. Help please!

remove the GTX 650 and install drivers if that does not work check the bios and do a bios update

Setup:

Name: Ryzentosh

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB

MSI B350 PC Mate

Corsair Spec-01

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400mhz

Kingston A400 120GB

Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Thermaltake Smart RGB Series 600W

Be Quite! Pure Wings 2

"I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong." ~ Murray Walker RIP

8 minutes ago, ForChickenNuggets said:

remove the GTX 650 and install drivers if that does not work check the bios and do a bios update

Thank you very much for your input, but I have found the problem, and it was down to how much of an idiot I am. I've been losing my mind over this all day, and I forgot that I have PCIe switches to enable and disable slots right on the board itself. 2,3, and 4 were off, leaving just slot 1 for the 1070. Feeling dumb.

1 hour ago, apersonthingy said:

Thank you very much for your input, but I have found the problem, and it was down to how much of an idiot I am. I've been losing my mind over this all day, and I forgot that I have PCIe switches to enable and disable slots right on the board itself. 2,3, and 4 were off, leaving just slot 1 for the 1070. Feeling dumb.

I dont even get the poing of that feature. For testing purposes without removing the pcie card? I really don't get it

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things