My Gaming build blueprint "help"

17 minutes ago, Sordxyx said:

Currently trying to build this https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/sordxyx/saved/TtXD8d

I have so far only got the 1080 but i am wondering if the other parts are adequate.

Should i change anything?

I don't see anything wrong with it.  The only nit pick for me would be an m.2 SSD since you have the slots on your mobo, but honestly the cost vs speed difference is debatable.  LOOKS GOOD!!

13 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

I don't see anything wrong with it.  The only nit pick for me would be an m.2 SSD since you have the slots on your mobo, but honestly the cost vs speed difference is debatable.  LOOKS GOOD!!

I plan to add more in the future, is there some parts that cost a lot more that dont do much?

10 minutes ago, Sordxyx said:

I plan to add more in the future, is there some parts that cost a lot more that dont do much?

Not really.  If someone went through it with a fine tooth comb you could maybe save a few quid here and there, but you have a good high quality set up. 

The PSU is a good example.  Can you get a cheaper 550W PSU?  Yeah, but the RMx are very good units with great warranties and a good history of service.

I think you are good to go personally.

59 minutes ago, Sordxyx said:

Overall a good build ND part selection.....

If u r into rgb stuff....then I would like u to get kraken X62 ...ND RGB ram...one of the 16gb rgb ram from team is going around fr $160....

I seriously like the case that u HV selected.....but I would personally get phanteks p400s..

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

On 01/05/2018 at 6:12 PM, vexicus365 said:

Overall a good build ND part selection.....

If u r into rgb stuff....then I would like u to get kraken X62 ...ND RGB ram...one of the 16gb rgb ram from team is going around fr $160....

I seriously like the case that u HV selected.....but I would personally get phanteks p400s..

Is that cooler compatible, This will be my first full build i dont wanna get any parts that wont work, Also does anyone know any good white cases?

5 hours ago, Sordxyx said:

Is that cooler compatible, This will be my first full build i dont wanna get any parts that wont work, Also does anyone know any good white cases?

Yes... That cooler is compatible...

FR cases....u can purchase nzxt h700i, phanteks eclipse p400s, thermaltake v71 tg

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W