SSD Samsung Evo 850 128 gb vs SSD Corsair MP500 128 GB

AngelLV
Go to solution Solved by thanos999,

no its not worth the upgrade i got an evo 830 and an evo 850 at best there is about a 2 second differance in boot times in fact im using the 830 as the boot drive and using the 850 as a hybrid drive coupled with a 3td hardrive with my steam libarary to load up frequently used games like fallout 4 and wot

I have the samsung evo but I dont know if its worth upgrading. I can get the Corsair for about 100$ and from what say in the description, it should be 2-3 times faster than the Samsung. What do you guys say?

24 minutes ago, AngelLV said:

I have the samsung evo but I dont know if its worth upgrading. I can get the Corsair for about 100$ and from what say in the description, it should be 2-3 times faster than the Samsung. What do you guys say?

I personally wouldn't get the corsair mp500 since you already have an 850 evo. The difference in boot times to me wouldn't be worth the hassle of transferring all of my files. 

Unless you have work that can really leverage the throughput or latency then I wouldn't. Just general boot-up, web browsing, documents, etc you will see little improvement.

no its not worth the upgrade i got an evo 830 and an evo 850 at best there is about a 2 second differance in boot times in fact im using the 830 as the boot drive and using the 850 as a hybrid drive coupled with a 3td hardrive with my steam libarary to load up frequently used games like fallout 4 and wot