750D questions.

So I already have the case and i was originally intending to go with a triple 120 in the roof and double 140 in the front so that i can keep the drive cages on the bottom, but after having a look at the amount of room at the top do you people think that it would be possible to fit a 3x140mm rad in the roof if it drilled out the 5.25 inch bays because its not like i am going to use them anyway.

Also what fans should I go for. No noctuas because the look like ass and i am going to be putting one in the back (the rest will hidden in between the rads and the case). If I cant put the 3x140 in the roof then the fans need to all be the same kind because i am that anal about that kind of thing an Im sure that many of you are the same. I will be buying the fans at some point around the new year but the rest of the watercooling will come later. Silence does matter to me aswell.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

My 900d fits a triple 140mm radiator without issues in the roof. I think it should be possible to do that in a 750d by removing the cages just like you wrote.

Now when it comes to fans for watercooling they really need to fulfill 2 requirements to me. Very good satic pressure in a lot of different fan speeds, and they need to be as silent as possible, regarding the size of the loop and the temp targets.

For 120mm fans I only go with NB eLoop 12-4.

But for 140mm fans I'd go either with:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/18999/fan-1192/Cougar_140mm_x_25mm_Vortex_Hydro_Dynamic_Bearing_Fan_-_Black_CFV14H.html?tl=g36c15s775&id=tVo4QBDI&mv_pc=2593

or:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10215/fan-659/Noiseblocker_NB-BlackSilentPro_PK-3_140mm_x_25mm_Ultra_Quiet_Fan_-_1700_RPM_-_27_dBA.html?tl=g36c15s775&id=tVo4QBDI&mv_pc=2620 (the NB are my favorites)

Both fans have really good bearings in there and the NB come with a cable management (2 different length of connector cables).

GreetZ Naj

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

So I already have the case and i was originally intending to go with a triple 120 in the roof and double 140 in the front so that i can keep the drive cages on the bottom, but after having a look at the amount of room at the top do you people think that it would be possible to fit a 3x140mm rad in the roof if it drilled out the 5.25 inch bays because its not like i am going to use them anyway.

Also what fans should I go for. No noctuas because the look like ass and i am going to be putting one in the back (the rest will hidden in between the rads and the case). If I cant put the 3x140 in the roof then the fans need to all be the same kind because i am that anal about that kind of thing an Im sure that many of you are the same. I will be buying the fans at some point around the new year but the rest of the watercooling will come later. Silence does matter to me aswell.

if you will review the ODD cage layout, it is not as simple as drilling some rivets out and

removing the cages. Corsair has topped themselves on this one. the left front support

is incorporated into the cage. the front panel also incorporates the right side of the cage.

so, drill rivets and CUT! the cages out is the way "removal" of the ODD cage is needed.

BOOOO!