PS2 softmod

I just got a fat ps2, with a network adapter, ive heard that you can softmod them via the network adapter, i have a harddrive in it already, how would i go about softmodding it?

8 hours ago, tydraestor said:

I just got a fat ps2, with a network adapter, ive heard that you can softmod them via the network adapter, i have a harddrive in it already, how would i go about softmodding it?

I don't think you're allowed to discuss hacking consoles like that on the forums, but if you have found a solution could you send it to me via PM, please? I also have a phat PS2 with network adapter. 

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

Nm, I'm going to edit this post out since you can still buy PS2 games off the PS Store for PS3/PS4.

6 hours ago, dionkoffie said:

I don't think you're allowed to discuss hacking consoles like that on the forums, but if you have found a solution could you send it to me via PM, please? I also have a phat PS2 with network adapter. 

I'll look around, I want to do it so i dont have to switch discs all the time, I love my ps2. But want to display the games