Dark Nickel / Black Sparkle / Black Chrome Hardline Fittings

Hey guys,

I am absolutely struggling to find some good hardline liquid cooling fittings in the Dark Nickel / Black Sparkle / Black Chrome or whatever else they want to call it color. The problem I am having is usually a combination of color, I want it dark and not closer to regular nickel (these are perfect color-wise: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0719FDQFY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1), finding the right size (I'd like 16mm OD for aesthetics), and being able to find the supporting fittings, I know I'll want to use at least 2 "fill-port" or "pass-through" fittings in order to hide some of the runs behind the motherboard tray and I'd love for them to match. I don't anticipate needing any extenders or radial fittings but I may. I plan to build in the Corsair 1000D when it lands. 

As for brands I have looked at, EK's fittings seem to be way too light in color, Primochill only makes up to 1/3ID 1/2OD, bitspower seems really hard to find anywhere (and kinda expensive, but that's not really a big problem...but they're usually about twice the price? not a big fan of their logos on the top-face either), monsoon is pretty close but I looked at a build using their fittings and disliked it...I think I like knurling on the outside because it plays well with the rgb lighting (kinda petty, I know). 

Any recommendations or insights on where to look?

Thanks,

Jake