Is this USB 2.0 Header?

So I have a hue plus that I just got in the mail, and I thought that it used usb 3.0, but it uses usb 2.0. I am not exactly sure if this is 2.0. The header fits perfectly into it. I checked the MOBO manual, but it wasn’t very clear I am talking about the one next the other plugged in usb 2.0 header or the one under the end of the pcie slot

image.jpg

The rog_ext header can be used for usb 2.0 

Moved to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

31 minutes ago, abccool2020 said:

So I have a hue plus that I just got in the mail, and I thought that it used usb 3.0, but it uses usb 2.0. I am not exactly sure if this is 2.0. The header fits perfectly into it. I checked the MOBO manual, but it wasn’t very clear I am talking about the one next the other plugged in usb 2.0 header or the one under the end of the pcie slot

image.jpg

I don't see what you are talking about but if it fits without force, you should be good. Connectors like that have 1 of 10 pins missing on the male end and the hole is blocked off on the female end. A USB 3.0 header is separate and is usually located on the right side of the board with a giant plug that has a bunch of pins.