Literal Max Temp for a CPU's PCB layer?

I'm creating an art project with an old cpu... i'm planning to solder the copper/nickel plated IHS part of an old cpu, (like a 2006 xeon from ebay) to a plate of nickel for an art piece. I am worried that when doing this, the PCB and gold contact pads on the PCB will melt off. Does anyone know if this would be possible?

FYI i know this is a weird question...

EDIT: i'm soldering with a torch and not an iron...

Even PCBs back then had to be baked for the solder to melt. The upper range for lead-free solder appears to be 220C and the PCBs come out fine.

Of course that doesn't really answer your question, but why not find something you don't care about and put a torch to it and see how long you can bake it?

Torches go from 1000 to 2000ºC its a lot more than needed to melt the PCB and enough for gold.

Can't you Tin or Tin-copper solder it if you need a lead free soldering option?. The melting point is 220ºC on most of Tin based soldering, so its safer and will handle an "art piece" usage stress. (which i assume is none).

If can't do, then buy simlar parts and do a quick field test. Torches are too hot.