Dell Inspiron 530 hates every OS!

Okay so I bought an old Core2Duo rig for next to nothing, its purpose was just emulators and stuff. It has an E4500, 4GB of DDR2,HD 5750, 500GB HDD and a 450W Silverstone PSU (Which I installed after as I didnt trust the weird PSU it came with) it had Windows 7 on it, worked fine, very snappy actually, I expected snail like speeds. Then it was time to fire Windows 10 on it like I do with all rigs. It got right to the end of the install before it comes up with the desktop screen and it froze, I restarted the PC, tried to boot into Windows 10 and now it keeps freezing on the spinning dots with windows logo. I have tried a bootable USB, it still freezes, I unplugged ALL HDDs and only used the USB to see if it gets any further but nope, freezes at the exact same spot. I tried Mint from the USB, that tells me theres no OS on the USB when I clearly burned an ISO of Linux Mint onto it. I have tried different formats, FAT32, NTFS,MBR etc, NOTHING works, I literally cant get past the spinning dots and windows logo to even attempt safe mode or reverse anything. I've tried F12 and forcing USB as first boot device and I made it priority in the BIOS. BIOS is unchanged other than boot order. Does anyone have any idea whats wrong here? 2 days ive been at this and its starting to really annoy me why it cant do the simplest task of installing an OS....

Windows installation is a really awesome stability test.

That means that if you can't install Windows, something is wrong with the machine. 

The only thing that you could try is to reseat the RAM -> remove the sticks and insert it again.

They might have come loose during shipping.

If that doesn't work, you have a problem and have to hope that the seller might help you.

Does anyone have any idea whats wrong here?

Yep, the system you got has a (hardware) Problem, something is broken.

Well, maybe just bad contact of the Memory.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"