Does this laptop seem good and legit?

$1100 and it's only running integrated graphics? Hell no.

Get one with less ram(you won't need 20GB) and a smaller SSD with HDD combo.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Mediocre build quality and battery life. What's your budget and what are your requirements?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

$1100 and it's only running integrated graphics? Hell no.

20 gigs of ram, 1tb ssd, and i7 though.

I don't want a graphics processor. This is for my parents. I need a strong processor with 1tb ssd and a touchscreen.

1 minute ago, ZM Fong said:

Mediocre build quality and battery life. What's your budget and what are your requirements?

1200$ max. 1tb ssd, fast processor (maybe i7), touchscreen, and 15 inch minimum screen. 

Not for gaming so no gpu.

Just now, NickB said:

20 gigs of ram, 1tb ssd, and i7 though.

I don't want a graphics processor. This is for my parents. I need a strong processor with 1tb ssd and a touchscreen.

It's good for not gaming but it depends on what you need it for. With office work and such, it will work great.

Just now, NickB said:

1200$ max. 1tb ssd, fast processor (maybe i7), touchscreen, and 15 inch minimum screen. 

Not for gaming so no gpu.

HP Envy x360

Get SSD after purchase if it doesn't void warranty, much cheaper. FYI i5 and i7 ULVs don't have much performance difference due to cooling and TDP limitations.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

5 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

HP Envy x360

Get SSD after purchase if it doesn't void warranty, much cheaper. FYI i5 and i7 ULVs don't have much performance difference due to cooling and TDP limitations.

We have the money for a ssd thats included with the laptop, and we've only had bad experiences with HP. I'll avoid HP for a long long time.

56 minutes ago, NickB said:

and we've only had bad experiences with HP. I'll avoid HP for a long long time.

Brand doesn't really matter. Buy model not brand. What experience you had with them? This depends on luck too.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

5 hours ago, ZM Fong said:

Brand doesn't really matter. Buy model not brand. What experience you had with them? This depends on luck too.

Any kind of screen movement would cause flashes and lines to go across the screen. Sometimes the laptop would need a full restart.

2 hours ago, NickB said:

Any kind of screen movement would cause flashes and lines to go across the screen. Sometimes the laptop would need a full restart.

Maybe you got a low quality model. Remember, every brand has good and bad models.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler