Looking for software that creates installation packages

Hi guys i need software similar to SIM (Smart Install Maker) with good GUI or at least similar to SIM. I tried other software but it was too difficult to work with. I'm not a programmer so I cant work with scripting installers. Got any ideas?

What exactly do you need it for? And why are you not just using Smart Install Maker if you tried that and liked it enough to look for something similar?

Astrum Install Wizard was not bad. Interesting side-note: the development company, Thraex, has changed course, from software development to the adult industry. Their latest venture is stepmom incest pr0n. :D:D

Does you mum know you're here?

I'll try it out.

And to answer your question I need it for creating fan based translations for games. SIM is good but I have troubles with it. Like if the size of some projects is too big (like when I need to edit videos or the file I need to replace is the file with all the resources inside and he is really huge SIM crashes)

Can u suggest something else? It seems that Thraex has abandoned the program so when I tested the created file it showed that it was created with an unregistered copy of  Astrum Install Wizard. And there is nothing to do to register it. I click on register and it shows that page on Thraex is deleted and cant register.