I do not understand where the fault is

I recently mounted the computer and there are 2 things that I can not understand.

The 1 is that when playing gives me micro cuts, they last 1 second but they give it to me and not only in modern games, if not so for example League of legends happens to me as well.

The 2 because the computer: specifically the mouse gives me a little static electricity, it only happens in this computer, in others it does not happen to me.

I have already tried to disassemble it, have if I did it wrong, put a thousand bridles in the wiring of the computer so that everything is well set and keeps happening.

The box is the Corsair 500d, in the middle part has a screw that comes out so that the base plate is well anchored and you can screw everything without problems, if I remove that screw in concrete and put a normal one does not give me micro cuts, but the base plate to put it does not fit well with the other screws, is something curious, like if I put the graphic card in vertical does not give me micro cuts, but they are 20 degrees more to the graphics card

I have tried everything and I can not find any solution, someone who can help me please?