MMORPG peripherals

Hello,

I want to have some very nice peripherals to play World of Warcraft.

My budget is 800€ and I want just a mouse, keyboard, headphones (not a headset) and a 144hz regular monitor.

Thankyo

G502+Keyboard of your choice+MDR 7506+Acer XG27

My life

Well for mouse, there are really only a handful of actual MMO centric mice, such as the Corsair Scimtar, Razer Naga, Logitech G600. These are your most common ones that are used for MMOs. I personally use the Logitech G602 which has 6 buttons on it and use keybinds to work with Shift on them for CDs etc... I dont feel you need the full 12 key layout that most MMO mice give and provide.

Keyboard, honestly you can use any keyboard you want.. Sure, Macro keyboards can help, but most of them have oddly positioned keys that can and sometimes do make it difficult to press.

Headphones, Anything thats comfy honestly. No need to spend 100-200$ on headphones when you dont need the spacial awareness like you would in an FPS type game. Go to your local best buy or big box store and test out a few pairs if they have any on display to find your comfort level. Would recommend staying away from any with leather for ear cups as a lot of times those get hot and sticky and cause sweat build up. 

For Monitor, I would recommend going with an ultra wide IPS panel. Here is a 2560x1080 144hz IPS ultra wide that will work perfectly. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LW5CGIS/?tag=pcpapi-20

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

For Monitor, I would recommend going with an ultra wide IPS panel. Here is a 2560x1080 144hz IPS ultra wide that will work perfectly. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LW5CGIS/?tag=pcpapi-20

I really don't like big 1080p panels because of their really low DPI.Much better IMO to get a 1440p 27 inch instead

My life

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

I really don't like big 1080p panels because of their really low DPI.Much better IMO to get a 1440p 27 inch instead

Its a personal preference, but I see UW becoming more and more popular because of the increased availability of everything from viewing angles, to productivity. I dont have one personally, I run a 2560x1440 60hz ips panel personally for my main screen. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

5 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Headphones, Anything thats comfy honestly. No need to spend 100-200$ on headphones when you dont need the spacial awareness like you would in an FPS type game. Go to your local best buy or big box store and test out a few pairs if they have any on display to find your comfort level. Would recommend staying away from any with leather for ear cups as a lot of times those get hot and sticky and cause sweat build up. 

That depends. If you like listening to music you should still invest some money and you will be really happy. Haven't looked into headphones for a long while so I can't suggest anything but I heard really good things about AKG and Beyerdynamic and such. Brands that focus more on quality than marketing so you get more bang for your buck unlike Sennheiser (really nice ones) where you still have to pay a bit for the name.

Just now, legacy99 said:

2560x1440

1440p p is ok.

a 1080p one is like being 4 inches from a 1080p TV which isn't a great experience

My life

i found headphones beyerdynamic 990dt pro is this good? (price ca. 140€)