Help Me Pls

Bassy
Go to solution Solved by iNSUFFZ,

I'd say you better look into g-cards, processing power and ram before you buy a new monitor..I'm no expert in video editing but anything above 24 does sound entirely too much for a monitor you'll be using daily. Although..take a look at

•  BenQ EX3501R

• Sony X720E

• BenQ XL2450

Hey, I am new here and I need some help please. I am a day trade and I am looking to upgrade my monitor setup. I am also getting into videography with some 4K video editing and I am looking to get serious with it. My question is, can you guys and girls please recommend some monitors capable of handle photo for editing, running multiple charts and also some gaming on the side. The monitor has to be at least 32inch but preferably in the 38-43+ range. Primary focus is on editing 4K footage and running charts when I’m not editing. My budget is up to $2000 and thank you for any responses.

I'd say you better look into g-cards, processing power and ram before you buy a new monitor..I'm no expert in video editing but anything above 24 does sound entirely too much for a monitor you'll be using daily. Although..take a look at

•  BenQ EX3501R

• Sony X720E

• BenQ XL2450

Thanks for the response and yea i have a plan for all of that to juts needed some monitor suggestions