Ramcache II crashes computer

I have been getting random freezes on my computer ever since I built my new computer. Computer freezes totally and only way that it can be turned off is by holding the power button for couple seconds. I narrowed the problem down to Ramcache II software which comes with Asus Rog motherboard. I turned off ramcache for a month and the computer stopped freezing completely and then I turned it back on and it has now crashed every single day since. I ran memtest and it says that my memory is working fine, so could this problem be SSD related or should I use some other software for ram caching? I have tried allocating 2048MB and 4096MB on ram cache, but it crashed with both settings. I really want to use ram caching since it speeds up significantly many programs that I use.

My specs:
ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
HyperX Predator DDR4 3200Mhz 2x8GB (16-18-18-36)
240GB KINGSTON SUV400S37240G (SSD)
Seasonic Prime 650 W Gold

I'm curious what you want to cache that will see much of a difference with Ramcache. I've tried Ramdisk and Ramcache like software over the years and never seen a huge difference, but a huge pain.

Anecdotally, I've never had much success with Asus software. They make great hardware and mobos, but their software is crap imo. AI Suite and everything that goes with it gets tossed on my computers.