Converting mvk files with multiple audio tracks to mp4

I have several dozen TV show episodes in mkv format that also have audio commentary as an option. I want to reduce the file sizes, as I know (because I just did it) that I can half the size of the file and have the same quality video. I don't know why exactly, but that's just the way it is. But I can't find a video converter which will allow the output file to have more than 1 audio track.

Does anyone know what program could do this? 

handbrake

audio tab -> audio channels

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Does MP4 actually support multiple audio tracks? I don't think I've ever come across an MP4 with multiple audio tracks, it's always MKV (and sometimes AVI) when I see it. 

10 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Does MP4 actually support multiple audio tracks? I don't think I've ever come across an MP4 with multiple audio tracks, it's always MKV (and sometimes AVI) when I see it. 

It does. I have old TV-rip with main audio in French, subtitles in Finnish and 2nd audio in Finnish reading subs outloud (really basic style of audio description).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv