TAP "wearable keyboard"

I think this is asking for a review video, its call TAP and is a wearable keyboard that the uses places on the hand over each finger, like flexible brass knuckles almost. It is supposed to allow the user to type in the air, on a table, etc.. to all of their devices. I am super skeptical of this on there is no way this works as well as they show it. Its definitely not for gaming but could be an interesting tech/gadget product to look at maybe its actually awesome.

The Product

Tap lets your fingers control and communicate through the Bluetooth-connected devices you’re used to. Mouse your way through, and tap in corrections, messages and more with just one hand and any surface. Physical connection to the device is no longer required, and neither is being able to see or feel a keyboard. It’s not futuristic; it’s the embodiment of a next-generation lifestyle.

here is the link to the website to look at it further.

https://www.tapwithus.com/overview/

I'd love to see a review. The fact that it says its compatible with VR is actually really interesting. I can see future games with VR and multiplayer and this would be the perfect device to be able to type in chat (if it works good).

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

@LinusTech Pls vid pls :3

/ | / /__  _________/ / /_____ _/ (_) /___  __
  /  |/ / _ \/ ___/ __  / __/ __ `/ / / __/ / / /
 / /|  /  __/ /  / /_/ / /_/ /_/ / / / /_/ /_/ / 
/_/ |_/\___/_/   \__,_/\__/\__,_/_/_/\__/\__, /  
                                        /____/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, 「Neͥrdͣtͫality」noice to meet you... :3