so i purchased a 1070ti off of wish

zano63
7 minutes ago, zano63 said:

i mean when you dont have much to loose might as well have a bit of fun and see what you get

what usually ends up happening is this:

1- you pay for something that is too good to be true and you know is likely a scam

2- scammer takes the money and runs

3- Ebay / paypal has to refund you for the scam

4- Ebay decides to offload the costs of all scammed people onto their sellers by charging higher fees....

someone gets hurt in the end, and you can bet its not ebay

AMD Ryzen 3950x under a Noctua D15S, 32 Gb G Skill FlareX 3200 DDR4 running at 3200 CL14, Gigabyte Aorus Pro 570 Wifi, Gigabyte 2070 Super hooked to a Dell U2718Q 4k HDR monitor & an Acer 1440p 144hz IPS panel of some kind, an Inland 1 TB M.2 PCIE 4 main drive, a Samsung NVME M.2 250Gb, WD Blue 500Gb  and 1 TB SSDs, Corsair RMX750, Rainbows and butterflies...

14 minutes ago, RyzenDoctor said:

what usually ends up happening is this:

1- you pay for something that is too good to be true and you know is likely a scam

2- scammer takes the money and runs

3- Ebay / paypal has to refund you for the scam

4- Ebay decides to offload the costs of all scammed people onto their sellers by charging higher fees....

someone gets hurt in the end, and you can bet its not ebay

Yeah exactly, if Ebay got serious about scammers they'd lose out on seller fees.

I got the idea of "why not lets see what happens" on a too good to be true priced CPU on ebay once, it just isn't worth waiting a few weeks for your money to get back into your paypal account either.

• 3 years later...
On 4/3/2018 at 10:27 PM, zano63 said:

i know i bought these cards and i am fully expecting it to be a scam but for the price i am paying for them i figure its worth a shot. i am mainly just seeing if anyone here has ever heard of this video card because the only info i have found on it has either been russian or stock photos on youtube, regardless i will let you know what happens when it comes in ( if it comes in)

here is the link if you want to check it out for yourself: https://www.wish.com/search/1070ti#cid=5ab6332b0b43210e8cc67dfd

wish.png

has it arrived? xD