Case vibrating

After playing games for a while and than exiting the game and doing no demanding task on the pc for a while I star to hear the case vibrating a bit. My case is a phanteks enthoo evol matx. The sound goes away if I take on and of the topp and front panel and reposition the case a bit or if I stop certain fans in the pc. Is this something I should be worried about?

1 minute ago, DeagleMaster69 said:

After playinggames for a while and than exiting the game and doing no demanding task on the pc for a while I star to hear the case vibrating a bit. My case is a phanteks enthoo evol matx. The sound goes away if I take on and of the topp and front panel and reposition the case a bit or if I stop certain fans in the pc. Is this something I should be worried about?

Eventually the vibration will shorten the lifespan of the fan that's causing the vibration, but it'll drive you nuts long before it goes totally bad.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

7 minutes ago, DeagleMaster69 said:

After playing games for a while and than exiting the game and doing no demanding task on the pc for a while I star to hear the case vibrating a bit. My case is a phanteks enthoo evol matx. The sound goes away if I take on and of the topp and front panel and reposition the case a bit or if I stop certain fans in the pc. Is this something I should be worried about?

You can also look into how your fans are mounted and if you can add any sort dampener to help lessen the vibrations. (if that is the source of it)

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Eventually the vibration will shorten the lifespan of the fan that's causing the vibration, but it'll drive you nuts long before it goes totally bad.

Is it just the fans that can get damaged? Also is it wierd that it only does it when that fans are spinning down after gaming. My case is made out of all matel and aluminium btw

See if you can tighten the screws, if that doesn't work then try taking out the problem fan and putting a different fan in that place (don't put the problem fan back in) if that works then just order a new fan, if not then there could be a structural issue with the case, in which *case*.....warranty?

14 minutes ago, QuirkyRobot said:

You can also look into how your fans are mounted and if you can add any sort dampener to help lessen the vibrations. (if that is the source of it)

But if I don't think its that annoying. Is it just the fans I have to think about. Nothing else in the system that can get damaged by the vibration?

1 minute ago, DeagleMaster69 said:

But if I don't think its that annoying. Is it just the fans I have to think about. Nothing else in the system that can get damaged by the vibration?

I am assuming the vibration is minor and nothing extreme because you would probably replace the fans... then probably nothing will be damaged except the fans slowly overtime. However, if you have a lot of vibration then it can effect any mechanical hard drive you have.

3 minutes ago, DeagleMaster69 said:

no

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Get a bunch of anti vibration fan mounts.

Theyre little rubber dildo looking things that go in the place of screws for the fans.

17 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

no

Ok. Can you plz take a look at my case. The thing that seems to make the sound is the front and top metal panel