More RAM or more speed in APU A10-7870k

I have an AMD A10-7870k paired with 2x4GB of RAM running at 2400Mhz and 2x2GB of RAM laying around collecting dust that would run at 1333Mhz. I play GTA V at min settings 1080p and it has CPU, GPU(overclocked to 1040Mhz) and RAM fully utilized at nearly 100% each. I know the GPU benefits of high frequency RAM, but not the CPU. I plan on installing a dedicated GPU at some point.

Will the added RAM (8→12) be more beneficial than the speed loss (2400→1333) with the integrated GPU?

(I think it won't be beneficial)

Will the added RAM (8→12) be more beneficial than the speed loss (2400→1333) with a dedicated GPU?

(I think it will be beneficial)

Dedicated GPU is going to be huge, remember added ram on the dedicated GPU is going to be the same/better than more system ram. Because right now your integrated GPU is using system RAM for graphics RAM.

Of course, I know it will change from 7GB for CPU and 1GB for GPU to 12GB for CPU and maby 4GB for GPU or whatever it has

Also, when iGPU is working, CPU powerthrottles to 3Ghz even if you overclock it, but with dedicated GPU I can easily achieve an overclock of 4.5Ghz.