Anyone else getting bugs with GPU Tweek II?

I've been getting a number of issues with GPU Tweek II and Aura lighting control ever since a recent windows update like a month or so ago.

GPU Tweek II likes to crash sometimes, it likes to not show the graphs on startup, and the Aura lighting program which goes along with it is asking me 3 times for administrative privileges every single time I start my computer.

Both programs are up to date.

I just checked the Asus site.

This is just the tip of the iceberg too since a crap load of Asus programs seem to be broken right now.

AI suite III is super broken at the moment for example.

What is with Asus software? Their hardware is great, but their software is always buggy.

I'm not actually looking for help, since this issue isn't really fixable by anyone but Asus.

Just curious if anyone else is getting this.

Personally, I'm just going to redo my overclock in MSI afterburner and scrap GPU Tweek II for good.

I'd like my Lighting control software to not be buggy though! 

I'm on an Asus Maximus Hero Vii, a 4790k, a GTX 1080 strix oc gaming edition, 16gb Corsair 2400 vengeance ram, Fractal Design s36, etc for reference.

When i used the gpu tweak 2 it completely broke my windows, as the buttons and menus just didnt render, making it impossible to use any programs or windows.

Then asus ai suite 3 just boot looped my windows installation etc. 

I also just use afterburner now.

The lighting software asking for permission is kind of annyoing, but i dont restart my computer often, making it not a big deal, you can just click enter instead of moving your mouse to the button and clicking it,

6 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

When i used the gpu tweak 2 it completely broke my windows, as the buttons and menus just didnt render, making it impossible to use any programs or windows.

Then asus ai suite 3 just boot looped my windows installation etc. 

I also just use afterburner now.

The lighting software asking for permission is kind of annyoing, but i dont restart my computer often, making it not a big deal, you can just click enter instead of moving your mouse to the button and clicking it,

Yea, I figured it wasn't just me.

Man, AI suite is so bad that I thought my overclocks were bad.

It was actually causing freaking bluescreens.

That's just so sub-par that it makes me want to switch brands..

I won't though because I value bios flashback way too much :P