My system is stuck at 40% on heavy load

i'm building my gaming PC, my board is MSI 970 Gaming with AMD FX 6300 Radeon RX 460 4gb and 24GB RAM DDR3 1600 mhz  after installing windows 10 pro anniversary my CPU, RAM AND GPU are working under 40% even on Cinebench , i tried to overclock the cpu in bios it shows that the current CPU frequency is 4100 MHz but when i boot up i see only 1400 MHz. disabled AMD turbo-core, activated high performance mode but no success, please help me, even the RAM should we working 1600 MHz but they are on 600 MHz when i open task manager on heavy stress i see that every thing is stuck at 40%. what can i do?

Stop overclocking until you find the root cause.

Next step: at 40% load, how are the results on the stress test? Where you want them to be? Low? High?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Even before overclocking, the problem was there, I've restored the default Bios setting but still no luck,

when i'm rendering ( i use Maya 2017 ) the processor has to use every power it can get, ( always the processor will be between 97% to 100% when i'm rendering with maya )  but now it stuck on between 34 to 38%.

On 3/29/2018 at 6:49 AM, Benop said:

when i'm rendering ( i use Maya 2017 ) the processor has to use every power it can get, ( always the processor will be between 97% to 100% when i'm rendering with maya )  but now it stuck on between 34 to 38%.

Run CPU and GPU stress tests. If they hit 100%, then the problem is in Maya. If they don't, then it's possibly in hardware

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.