Weird issue with motherboard and keyboard not working

I just built my PC using a MSI z370 A-Pro motherboard, and when I started it up for the first time, I couldn't load into the BIOS because of the awful reboot and select proper boot device error. MSI customer support told me to install Windows to fix the error, but I can't even access the BIOS to install Windows because my USB keyboard will not work, no matter what USB port I plug it into. I tried two different keyboards that I have, but none of them worked unfortunately. So I am in a weird situation where I can't even load into the BIOS because my computer won't recognize my keyboard, apparently. What should I do? Note: I have not tried a PS/2 keyboard yet, but I'm not sure if I want to because I want to be able to use a USB keyboard instead.

delete your double posted thread, and change font to automatic when you copy paste in this forum.. night theme users get black text on dark grey backgrounds when you just paste tekst from another forum and don't make sure font color is automatic

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

if your mobo does not recognize usb on boot, you will have to use a ps/2 keyboard to enter bios to change it, unless a cmos reset works..

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

Edit your original post.

Do you have a windows boot drive? You can create one using the windows media creation tool, or make a bootable Linux drive.