Failed Root attempt

Aleks NE
Go to solution Solved by Airdragonz,

Reflash your rom. Or any rom for your phone model. You will probably won't be able to recover your data so you might want to try backing as much as you can up. (TWRP nanodroid backup maybe)

Hi,

I tried to root my S7 Edge(SM G935F) using Magisk and Odin, after the flash was complete I entered my password and I got this;

"Verification Failed 

Unable to restart your device. The integrity verification has failed. You need to reset your device to factory default settings. This will erase all your data."

"Reset Device"

However,  the reset device button doesn't do anything at all. I can  still return to the Odin downloading screen and the teamwin project menu. 

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks 

Reflash your rom. Or any rom for your phone model. You will probably won't be able to recover your data so you might want to try backing as much as you can up. (TWRP nanodroid backup maybe)

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

You could try doing a dirty flash(flashing a ROM without actually erasing the data) this might give you enough access to the data to actually recover it. The ROM might get very unstable tough. 

Or you could try accessing the phone through ADB and copying the data that way.