I3-2100

strix gtx1050-ti 4gb

8gb ddr3 1333Mhz

Unknown brand 500W power supply

LGA1155 motherboard

240gb sandisk ssd

500 gb seagate hdd

windows 10 home

My computer keep making weird beeping noise whenever i play games, sometimes after playing for a while it crashes my computer.

I'm positive that it is cause by my i3-2100 bottle necking the gtx1050ti, cpu usage is pin at 100% all the time while the gpu is only at 60 - 70% when games are running.

I just ordered a used i5-3470, is there anyway to stop the crash before my new cpu arrive, attached recording of the beeping noise if anyone know anything about it

BEEPING SOUND CLICK ME

What are your temps like and have you checked that everything is reasonably clean and dust free inside your system? Also, try with a different PSU if you can and see if that helps.

28 minutes ago, johnukguy said:

What are your temps like and have you checked that everything is reasonably clean and dust free inside your system? Also, try with a different PSU if you can and see if that helps.

Assembled this pc two week ago, cleaned all the part before assembly so shouldn't be the problem. Running cpu stress test for 20 minute on all 4 core result in 65°, beeping noise start few minute after stress test runs.