My PC randomly shuts down.

The Big Chip
My PC suddenly started randomly shutting down about a week ago, not crashing but just down. Often it would have the option to cancel shutdown and when I did cancel it would continue to work fine for about 10 seconds then shut down again, closing each program until I had no time to click cancel. I've ran multiple different Anti Virus Software and nothing has come up, I'm pretty careful about what I download so I doubt it could be that. I initially concluded it must be my PSU based on looking at other threads, but I've ordered a new one and the issue is still happening. The PSU I had was a coolermaster so not the greatest of brands but still reputable and the one I have now is an EVGA so I'd expect it to work perfectly. I can't see how the GPU would be the cause as I've never had issues with it (r9 390x) and I have all the latest drivers and have tried re-installing with DDU. There isn't any artifacts on the screen and it plays games/renders fine, the shutting down seems to happen completely randomly and I'm sure it not caused by temps or load as I've monitored HWM while it's been crashing and temps on the CPU + GPU have been below 60, normally 50 almost every time it's crashed. Once it shuts down once in windows it will just turn off as soon as it's started up after that, if you leave it for a while it will make it back into windows and then the issue will start all over. Whats causing this?

PS: Sorry for the bock of text.

Specs:

Fx-8350

R9 390x

EVGA 700B

Running win10 pro

Can provide more if necessary 

Hi, it will shutdown at normale way? or does it behave like the power is cut off?

You might ty to disable fast boot temporarely this will cause issues sometimes with shutting down.

Controlpanel\all control panel items\power options\system settings 

image.png

Edit: also is the system overclocked? if so, restore stock settings temporarely to test if this changes anything.

Sorry for taking a while to respond, cheers for your help. I'll give it a ago and update this thread on the results.

Just tried it out now, hasn't helped the issue. No my systems never been overclocked, temps have rarely even got high seeing as 99% of the time I spend gaming is played on CSS/CSGO. Think I'll just have to take it somewhere to be checked up on.