PUBG 4G help

AdoptedAsian

So I downloaded PUBG mobile yesterday and it was working fine. I then tried playing on the train to school but there were connection issues (assumed it was server problems) but as soon as I connected to WiFi it started working. The game never works with my mobile data

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600Motherboard - Asus Strix B350-F GAMING, RAM -  Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15, GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070Ti, Case - Phanteks Eclipse P400S, Storage - Crucial BX300 240GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5", PSU - Corsair CS650M, OS- Win10 Pro

Might be a weak connection, on a train you move quickly so cell signal will fluctuate a lot. 

4 minutes ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Might be a weak connection, on a train you move quickly so cell signal will fluctuate a lot. 

Happens when I'm standing still with 4 bars of 4G too though. Also, I forgot to mention but I have a Huawei P9 running Android 7. I can't even get into the login screen with a 4G connection

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600Motherboard - Asus Strix B350-F GAMING, RAM -  Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15, GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070Ti, Case - Phanteks Eclipse P400S, Storage - Crucial BX300 240GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5", PSU - Corsair CS650M, OS- Win10 Pro

2 minutes ago, AdoptedAsian said:

Happens when I'm standing still with 4 bars of 4G too though. Also, I forgot to mention but I have a Huawei P9 running Android 7. I can't even get into the login screen with a 4G connection

Weird, I tried this game on my Moto Z and with 2 bars of LTE it worked fine, maybe try checking the games settings or permissions. 

2 minutes ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Weird, I tried this game on my Moto Z and with 2 bars of LTE it worked fine, maybe try checking the games settings or permissions. 

It has full permissions and I'll check the in-game settings when I get home shortly

6 minutes ago, AdoptedAsian said:

It has full permissions and I'll check the in-game settings when I get home shortly

Nothing in the in-game settings about connection type, mobile data, etc.

1 minute ago, AdoptedAsian said:

Nothing in the in-game settings about connection type, mobile data, etc.

Well, I saw many people complain on steam forums, and I am not surprised honestly. There is no concise answer, and it's bluehole so, so in the first weeks issues are inevitable.

13 minutes ago, Konrad Kwasniewski said:

Well, I saw many people complain on steam forums, and I am not surprised honestly. There is no concise answer, and it's bluehole so, so in the first weeks issues are inevitable.

In my settings, it shows that PUBG has used 2MB of mobile data so maybe it's the game itself and not my phone idk

9 minutes ago, AdoptedAsian said:

In my settings, it shows that PUBG has used 2MB of mobile data so maybe it's the game itself and not my phone idk

Yeah, most probably 

Update: Using a DNS changer fixes it

By any chance, can you tell me where the DNS changer is or like where you got it? Cause I have the same problem you had of it not working. Where is the DNS changer?

10 hours ago, yil0x said:

By any chance, can you tell me where the DNS changer is or like where you got it? Cause I have the same problem you had of it not working. Where is the DNS changer?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frostnerd.dnschanger

Here's the one I use. If you can't use a dns changer for whatever reason then apparently a VPN will work too. The only problem with a VPN is the higher ping