Macintosh + Windows Build, Possible?

Vinzix

With Christmas incoming, I've decided to build out a new PC for my brother.

Since he's doing design, and a lot of that is done via mac, I'm wondering if it's possible with the build I got to go with a dual-boot system for Mac OS and Windows 7? And how do I handle it when the rest of the parts come along? I know how to build, but going with dual OS is a first. 

Here's the build: 

CASE: Cooler Master Stryker

CPU: AMD A8 5600 (Not sure, but I know it's an APU series)

MOBO: MSI FM2-A85XA-G65

GPU: MSI Radeon 7870-2GD5T-OC

RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB 1600Mhz

SSD: Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD

PSU: Cooler Master Silent 620W
COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212

HYBRID HDD/SSD: Seagate SSHD 1TB

These parts are already incoming, and most I've already had on the side from a previous build. Some of these parts are irrelevant towards my question, but figured I list them anyhow. 

Thanks in advance. 

You have to go intel when it comes to hackintosh. You'd also want to stick to gigabyte boards as they have the least issues with hackintoshes.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You have to go intel when it comes to hackintosh. You'd also want to stick to gigabyte boards as they have the least issues with hackintoshes.

I've heard a lot of bad things about Gigabyte, a lot of DoA's from friends and w.e else. Plus going with Intel is a nogo at this point since I already have the mobo and the CPU. So I'm guessing it's not possible with this build? 

I've heard a lot of bad things about Gigabyte, a lot of DoA's from friends and w.e else. Plus going with Intel is a nogo at this point since I already have the mobo and the CPU. So I'm guessing it's not possible with this build? 

Not possible. Gigabyte makes some of the best mobos around and is also one the big 3 for mobos. The other 2 are Msi and Asus.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Not possible. Gigabyte makes some of the best mobos around and is also one the big 3 for mobos. The other 2 are Msi and Asus.

Alright, thanks for the intel. Huehue.