Help needed from a pc expert

Banknasty

Hello friends, my names Banknasty and I’m new to the pc gaming seen. I got into PCs from jayztwocents, and Linus media group respectively I even purchased my first pc based off of Linus Tech Tips all amd dell video!!!  However I was scammed from amazon got a weaker Ryzen 560 when promised a 570 however that’s off topic the problem I’m currently facing is I want to liquid cool my Ryzen cpu with a Corsair H60 liquid cooler it’s a single 120mm fan with a rad on it however my dell has a 92mm fan I believe will this cooler fit with my all amd dell that I love? Plz help friends!! Also the dell is model i5765 and the Corsair cooler is on amazon for 59.99

don't bother with the H60, not worth the price.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Firstoff, no. a 120mm radiator will not fit in a case that doesn't support 120mm fans.

However, like @herman mcpootis said, the H60 and 120mm radiators in general aren't worth it.

something like a Cryorig H7 would cool your CPU similarly, and for a lower price. (but you'd need to check height compatibility).

if you really want to go all-out, you could buy a dual-tower air cooler like the Noctua NH-D15 or Dark Rock Pro 3, which are as good or better than 280mm AIOs

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4