[HELP] Touchscreen problems

So, I have a 10" Toshiba Encore 2 tablet with Windows 10 (originally came with 8.1) and with the following specs: Intel Atom Z3735, 2GB of ram, 32-bit OS and 32GB of eMMC (i think it's eMMC) storage. But there is a problem: the touchscreen goes unresponsive from time to time, or registers the touches very hard. No matter under what load the tablet is, the touchscreen goes unresponsive, but the tablet itself still runs fine, if I plug in a mouse or keyboard. I don't think it is a hardware issue since this also happens on my friends tablet, which is from another brand and has weaker specs. I've tried upping the page file, removing windows 10 apps, disabling a TON of settings and services (mostly telemetry stuff and unused features such as GSM and FM Radio, which aren't present on my tablet) and no success, the touchscreen still goes unresponsive. Also this happened on 8.1. I don't think it's a hardware issue since it also happens on other tablets.

TL;DR: Touchscreen freezes at random times, indifferent under what load it is, on a windows tablet, but the device itself doesn't.

Forgot to add that the touchscreen recovers if I disable it and re-enable it in device manager, restart the tablet or just after some time.