How do i turn of Windows SmartScreen?

Its really annoying and i cant seem to find a way to turn it off

now look at this net

How many sketchy programms do you install to want to turn it off?

You can just click the run anyways button.

Just now, Some Random Member said:

How many sketchy programms do you install to want to turn it off?

You can just click the run anyways button.

I was not downloading a sketchy program, and there is no "run anyways" button and i dont need the smartscreen because i have DeepGuard which is basically like smartscreen but better

now look at this net

Just now, Nitrous said:

I was not downloading a sketchy program, and there is no "run anyways" button and i dont need the smartscreen because i have DeepGuard which is basically like smartscreen but better

Then google "turn off win 10 smartscreen" and the first result is probably right.

Also there is a run anyways button, you just need to click 1 more button before it.

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

SmartScreen settings should be in Security and Maintenance settings in control panel. You can turn it off there 

image.png.b2f48284cbf83fffc7c55a402b36ac81.pnghm

now look at this net

6 minutes ago, Nitrous said:

Just looked myself and got the same settings you show. Looked at Windows Defender Security Center and the SmartScreen settings seem to have moved to there. 

5 minutes ago, Nitrous said:

Not in the control panel, but the settings menu. You are using a windows newer than 7 to have smartscreen right?

Not in the control panel, but the settings menu. You are using a windows newer than 7 to have smartscreen right?

Im not using windows 10 just to have smartscreen, i use it because im used to it

now look at this net

9 minutes ago, Nitrous said:

Im not using windows 10 just to have smartscreen, i use it because im used to it

I meant that like so: to have smartscreen, you need a windows newer than  7. That means that you have the new windows settings app, so why are you control panel in search of the smartscreen setting?

More so, if you just type smartscreen in the win 10 search, it gives you the right place, so how did you end up in the control panel of all places?

I meant that like so: to have smartscreen, you need a windows newer than  7. That means that you have the new windows settings app, so why are you control panel in search of the smartscreen setting?

More so, if you just type smartscreen in the win 10 search, it gives you the right place, so how did you end up in the control panel of all places?

because i googled it at first

now look at this net

Just now, Nitrous said:

because i googled it at first

alright, but usually if i search for some windows setting i just tpye it into the windows built in search that pops up if you click the windows button, and at 90% of the time it just takes me to the setting, no need to ask a forum or search google.