BenQ GW2480 vs Dell U2414H

I am looking for a budget monitor to get for a dual monitor setup. It doesn't need to be super fancy, just a basic monitor for some gaming (not competitive, mostly single player role play games like The Elder Scrolls series, Witcher Series, Dragon Age series, etc.) I would also be doing some photo and video editing, music production, and some other productivity things with them. I'd like for a very minimal bezel in the monitors to improve immersion in the experience. I also am planning on putting RGB lights behind the monitors to provide back lighting at night time to reduce eye strain, so it would be preferable that there is a powered USB port on the monitor, however this is not a huge deal breaker if not. VESA mount is a must!! Which of these would be best for my needs, or does anybody have any other suggestions? I'd like the price for each individual monitor to be between $150-$200 but would be open to a slightly higher price if there are other options that would work better. Thank you for your help!!

Have you considered getting 1 good monitor instead of 2 ok ones? Specifically the Dell P2715Q or something. The dual monitor setup will have ~50% more screen area but unless you need that multitasking, 27" 4K provides a good amount of work area.

I would rather have a dual setup for multi tasking. Also I don't really need a 4K monitor for what I am doing with this computer. It's more of a secondary setup not my main one. I would like a good dual monitor 1080p setup, possible 1440p. 

8 hours ago, SCGazelle said:

Have you considered getting 1 good monitor instead of 2 ok ones? Specifically the Dell P2715Q or something. The dual monitor setup will have ~50% more screen area but unless you need that multitasking, 27" 4K provides a good amount of work area.

I would rather have a dual setup for multi tasking. Also I don't really need a 4K monitor for what I am doing with this computer. It's more of a secondary setup not my main one. I would like a good dual monitor 1080p setup, possible 1440p. I do see what you are saying about the better image quality with the 4K monitor though, and with my main setup I am looking at 4K monitors as well. 

25 minutes ago, SplashyMarlin70 said:

I would rather have a dual setup for multi tasking. Also I don't really need a 4K monitor for what I am doing with this computer. It's more of a secondary setup not my main one. I would like a good dual monitor 1080p setup, possible 1440p. I do see what you are saying about the better image quality with the 4K monitor though, and with my main setup I am looking at 4K monitors as well. 

fair enough. 2 Dell U2414H seems like the best pick then.

16 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

fair enough. 2 Dell U2414H seems like the best pick then.

Awesome, thank you so much! I will be picking those up soon then.