Ps3 HDD upgrade

juansupremo

My ps3 has an 80 HDD and I want to upgrade it. Any 500gb or 1tb HDD you could recommend?  

What sort of question is this? I mean, if it supports 1TB why not got for the largest capacity you can afford? why would you limit yourself to less if you can have more?

If it supports it, get the 1TB :)

15 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I was wondering, if I put an SSHD or SSd, would the difference being noticable? (not that I am going to buy it of course, just wondering) 

8 minutes ago, juansupremo said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I was wondering, if I put an SSHD or SSd, would the difference being noticable? (not that I am going to buy it of course, just wondering) 

games will load a bit faster, depending on game. A segate firecuda, wouldn't be a horrible drive to buy here.

The PS3 has a sata3Gb port, SSD's are completely pointless. It has been tested and shown to make little to no difference and is certainly not worth it. Even an SSHD makes little difference although it is a bit more then a SSD. If the price is close enough to a normal HDD then go SSHD. Just don't put an SSD in there..

I have no signature