Fan controller comparison

bubuie

Hey guys , my friend gave me Aero Cool Strike - X-X- 1000 Fan controller and found for 20$ new NZXT Sentry 2 

the fan controller i have : http://www.aerocool.us/peripheral/x1000.htm

and the 20$ one : http://www.legitreviews.com/nzxt-sentry-2-performance-touch-screen-fan-controller-review_1249 

should i add another one or it does not make sense to change it? what is difference b/w those two if you guys know

If your current fan controller does everything you need it to do, there's no reason to swap it out or get a better one.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

If your current fan controller does everything you need it to do, there's no reason to swap it out or get a better one.

yea it does nice job, but got a question , i have h105 corsair AIO CPU cooler the pump connector i have connected to the one of the fan controller slots, because of my motherboard asus h110m-k it has only two fan ports ( i lost Y splitter of the FANs which is mounted on radiator)  will it be ok with it? 

1 hour ago, bubuie said:

yea it does nice job, but got a question , i have h105 corsair AIO CPU cooler the pump connector i have connected to the one of the fan controller slots, because of my motherboard asus h110m-k it has only two fan ports ( i lost Y splitter of the FANs which is mounted on radiator)  will it be ok with it? 

Are you saying the pump is connected to the fan controller or the fans themselves?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

1 hour ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Are you saying the pump is connected to the fan controller or the fans themselves?

I am saying that The pump connector is connected to the fan controller , i connected to it yesterday and was wondering if its ok to be there or it should be connected to the motherboard instead of the fan controller?

5 hours ago, bubuie said:

I am saying that The pump connector is connected to the fan controller , i connected to it yesterday and was wondering if its ok to be there or it should be connected to the motherboard instead of the fan controller?

No, I think it's fine leaving it plugged in there.