HELP FOR SCHOOL

teddygala
Go to solution Solved by chiller15,

Hey everybody, I am currently working on a presentation about the Shakspeare Globe Theatre, and I really need to get a good video of the place. I found one on their website ( https://www.shakespearesglobe.com ) 

Would anybody happen to know how to extract that nice aerial view from the website

Many thanks,

@teddygala

I’m definitely exploring this crazy world

42 minutes ago, teddygala said:

Hey everybody, I am currently working on a presentation about the Shakspeare Globe Theatre, and I really need to get a good video of the place. I found one on their website ( https://www.shakespearesglobe.com ) 

Would anybody happen to know how to extract that nice aerial view from the website

Many thanks,

@teddygala

you could always use screen capture software

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

2 hours ago, SlipperyPete said:

you could always use screen capture software

I sadly couldn't because there is a message on top of it (not on the video just on the site ) that would not allow me to have the video alone.

I’m definitely exploring this crazy world

that footage is awesome :P 

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb