Connect 6 fans to motherboard

Hey! I really need some advice here! I’m currently in the middle of a new pc build, my motherboard is a Asus strix b250f and my case is a cooler master MasterCase H500p and the fans I have is 2 MasterFan pro 200 rgb, 3 MasterFan pro 140 rgb air pressure and a MasterFan pro 140 air flow.

okay here’s the thing, would I be able to power all fans from the 2 headers through the motherboard and the fan leds trough the single rgb header? I’m an complete newbie at this so please, can someone come up with some solutions? 

Thanks in regards 

2 minutes ago, Matthew Waring said:

I would suggest getting a Y splitter or a fan hub controller.

Is it possible to get a fan hub which can power the fans and the leds at the same time and support aura sync? 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Spaghett said:

Is it possible to get a fan hub which can power the fans and the leds at the same time and support aura sync? 

This Y splitter is compatible with Aura Sync but I will try find a controller for you if that is what you want

7 minutes ago, Dr. Spaghett said:

I don't think there is a compatible controller, the problem is that the mobo you have chosen only has 1 RGB header which means at most you can use 3 fans using that splitter.

11 hours ago, Matthew Waring said:

I don't think there is a compatible controller, the problem is that the mobo you have chosen only has 1 RGB header which means at most you can use 3 fans using that splitter.

Found out that there is controller that that I can use, which is call RGB led controller from cooler master, and that should give me all the power I need, the only downside is that it’s not compatible with aura sync, also what is the smartest way of powering all my fans, cause I don’t think 2 headers could power all 6 fans

I don’t know if this works, but do you think the led and the fans would work with the Corsair Commander Pro? 

1 hour ago, Dr. Spaghett said:

I don’t know if this works, but do you think the led and the fans would work with the Corsair Commander Pro? 

I have no experience with this device but I would assume the commander would provide power through the SATA power cable. Before buying, research it more so you know that it will definitely work.